Whether you are considering franchising your business or buying a franchise or having a dispute or issue relating to any aspect of a franchise agreement, you may want to retain the services of an Arizona franchise attorney to guide you through the meanders of franchise law.
Attorneys specializing in Franchise Law can provide the following services:
- Discuss your goals and objectives and provide counsel regarding the best strategy to achieve them.
- Assist in the initial formation of franchise entities – articles of incorporation or organization, etc.
- Structure and document franchise programs, including agreements and related documents.
- Prepare franchise disclosure documents (FDD), state registration of franchise offers, and counsel on compliance with all elements of disclosure regulation.
- Prepare addendums to franchise agreements and counsel on franchise terminations and transfers and counsel on compliance with federal and state relationship regulation.
- Assist client in dispute resolution and, when necessary, in litigation.
- Our Arizona Franchise Lawyer office can help you
Gunderson, Denton & Peterson
Mesa Arizona Attorney For Business, Franchise, Estate, Immigration, Employment, Litigation, Real Estate And International Tax Planning Lawyer. Our law offices serve clients legal needs with Mesa Arizona Lawyers to help you.
Mesa, AZ 85213
Arizona Franchise Lawyers
|Arizona Franchise Attorneys Gunderson, Denton & Peterson, P.C.||480.655.7440|
|Peter N. Greenfeld, P.C.||602.954.2200|
|To list the name of your firm here, please contact us|